Welcome to Lisburn Care Home
You'll find Lisburn Care Home on the outskirts of Lisburn, County Antrim.
Here our dedicated team of registered nurses and care assistants provide excellent quality care. We know each person who lives here has their own unique life experience. So we work closely with residents, their family and friends to ensure the care we serve is tailored to individual needs.
Ours is a purpose-built home close to the Lagan Valley Hospital and Sprucefield Shopping Centre. Our gardens and grounds are well maintained and there's car parking behind the home.
All resident accommodation is on the ground floor and there are two communal sitting rooms and a dining room. The rooms are tastefully decorated and provide a warm and peaceful environment for residents to enjoy a meal, relax, or socialize with family and friends. There's also a dedicated activities room.
Life at Lisburn Care Home
Our dedicated personal activities coordinator ensures each person living here has something stimulating and enjoyable to take part in.
Our varied and flexible rota includes crafts, gardening, quizzes, and outings to local places of interest. Singers and choirs visit and perform in the home and help make residents' parties events to remember.
Residents love to play Wii games at the home and find them entertaining and engaging.
Every need is provided for our loved one.
All the staff are wonderful.
Very friendly and homely environment.
I am very happy in the home.
Types of care
Someone may need nursing care if they have a certain physical condition or difficulties. This...
Facilities & services
Making care special is at the heart of Lisburn Care Home in Lisburn. Our philosophy starts with getting to know each person as an individual and understanding what they need.
- All single rooms
- On site hairdressing
- Quiet lounge
- TV lounge
- Flat screen TV in lounge
18 Oct 2016
Today, Tuesday 18th October 2016, FSHC Group Holdings Limited is pleased to provide an update on the performance of the business for the first six months of the 2016 financial year.
You can view this review clicking on the following link ‘FSHC Group Holdings Half Year Review 2016’.
17 Jun 2016
Today, Friday 17th June marks Care Home Day, an opportunity for Care Homes across the UK to open their doors to the local community. The theme for this year is celebration, with the biggest celebration of the year being the Queen’s 90th birthday.
“With this is mind we wanted to celebrate everyone turning 90 this year,” said CEO Tim Hammond. “We have over 680 residents celebrating their 90th birthday throughout the year, and I want to wish them all many happy returns.
“As part of our celebrations, we’ve had a chat with some of our residents and they in turn wanted to share their stories with you, showing how much things have changed over the last 90 years. Some of the stories are very interesting and I’d urge everyone to go and have a read of them.”
The 41 residents below all wanted to share a bit about themselves with you. They’ve also shared any memories they have of the Queen, with some having some interesting recollections.
- Asbourne Care Home in Dudley presents Edith Bennett
- Barrington Lodge Care Home in Bishop Auckland presents Malcolm Gregory
- Brandon Lodge Care Home in Brandon presents Marie Wilson
- Beechcare Care Home in Darrenth presents Catherine Papa
- Beechill Care Home in Belfast presents Betty Thompson
- Beech House Care Home in Barnton Upon Humber presents Emily Bramley
- Cardonald Care Home in Glasgow presents Lammigje McKinney
- Carnalea Care Home in Bangor presents Joan Leslie
- Chasedale Care Home in Blyth presents Robert Anderson
- Courtenay House Care Home in Kings Lynn presents Arthur John Fox
- Earlsferry House Care Home in Leven presents Alison McKay
- Gotton Manor Care Home in Taunton presents Doris Cronk
- Half Acre House Care Home in Radcliffe presents Eileen Christian
- Highfield Hall Care Home in Rossendale presents Frank West
- Hillside Lodge Care Home in Berwick Upon Tweed presents Ellen Patterson
- Hillside Lodge Care Home in Berwick Upon Tweed presents Jimmy Lowry
- Hilltop Manor Care Home in Tunstall presents Joyce Bloor
- Hollie Hill Care Home in County Durham presents Elizabeth Irving
- Hopes Green Care Home in Benfleet presents Gwendoline Stratford
- Ladymead Care Home in Swindon presents Iris Higgins
- Ladymead Care Home in Swindon presents Joan Keates
- Laurels Lodge Care Home in Aberdeen presents Elizabeth Mair
- Lisburn Care Home in County Antrim presents Letitia Mullholland
- Lydfords Care Home in Lewes presents Enid Shrimpton
- Lydfords Care Home in Lewes presents Evelyn Bannister
- Maple Lodge Care Home in Sunderland presents Alan Clark
- Maple Lodge Care Home in Sunderland presents Jane Naisby
- Millbrow Care Home in Widnes presents Francis Gee
- Park Farm Lodge Care Home in Tamworth presents Joan Halsall
- Park House Care Home in Northants present Edgar Boniface
- Pond Park Care Home in Lisburn present Raymond Lorimer
- The Cedars & Larches Care Home in Ilkeston presents Eva Harper
- The Cedars & Larches Care Home in Ilkeston presents Eva Weston
- The Court Care Home in Ballymoney presents Daniel Kane
- The Rookery Care Home in Ebbw Vale presents Doreen Watkins
- The Rookery Care Home in Ebbw Vale presents Jean McKears
- The Rookery Care Home in Ebbw Vale presents Peggy Evans
- Ty Eirin Care Home in Porth presents Ivor Coles
- Ty Eirin Care Home in Porth presents Ivy James
- Ty Eirin Care Home in Porth presents Nancy Noble
- Woodcot Lodge Care Home in Gosport presents Joan Matthews
15 Jun 2016
The theme for Care Home Open Day this year focuses on celebration and the Queen’s 90th birthday. Here at Four Seasons Health Care we thought it would be nice to share some of our resident’s stories who are also celebrating their 90th year!
Lisburn Care Home presents Letitia Mullholland
Letitia aka Letty celebrated her 90th birthday on 1st March.
She was born in Tanderagee, County Armagh and is one of 7 children. Letty left school at 14 and began working in Malone Factory manufacturing tin cans. It was here she became a star in the company magazine.
Letty met and married husband Sammy and had three children.
She enjoys watching the Queen on TV and she’s thrilled to share her birthday with Her Majesty.
Now a resident at Lisburn, Letty enjoys spending her days relaxing and joining in with the activities held in the home.
Contact our care home
If you'd like to arrange a visit to Lisburn Care Home in Lisburn, or talk to us about our care options, please call, email, or fill in the contact form.
Care home manager: Karen Moriarty
119a Hillsborough Road, Lisburn, BT28 1JX
028 926 66763
028 926 66 132