Six team members from Dounemount Care Home in Macduff were commended for their long service at a recent awards ceremony held in the home.
Home Manager, Kay Robertson was joined by Grampian Regional Manager, Sylvia Nicoll to present the team with their awards in recognition of their 97 years service.
The following team members were commended for their long service:
- Heather Smith – 10 years’ service
- Shona Milne – 10 years’ service
- Jane Cruikshank – 15 years’ service
- Shirley McKay – 18 years’ service
- Lyndsey Matthew – 21 years’ service
- Linda Findley – 23 years’ service
Kay Robertson, Home Manager, said: “I’m so proud to have such a committed and dedicated team here at Dounemount. Having the same team for such a long time has a positive effect on our residents. The continuity helps many of them embrace the team as part of their family, enabling them to get to know each other on a personal level. Congratulations to you all!”
Date published: 15 September 2017
Share this article: