There are lots of activities planned for the coming months at Summerdale Court Care Home in Newham.
These events include:
- 14th February – Valentine’s Day event includes romantic meals and themed evening.
- 28th February – Pancake Day. An opportunity to make and decorate pancakes before reminiscing about the golden years.
- 17th March – St Patrick’s Day event complete with singing and dancing.
- 24th March – Red Nose Day. An opportunity to raise money for good causes by wearing something red and getting involved in different activities.
- 26th March – Mothering Sunday. A special event will be held recognising all of the lovely ladies in our home.
- 16th April – Easter Sunday. A lovely reason to enjoy chocolate.
- 19th April – Bake for Heroes. An bake sale to raise money for the charity ‘Help for Heroes’.
Kulvinder Kaur, Home Manger, said: “Activities like these help us to provide special experiences for the residents in our care. However, we’d like to open our doors and welcome the local community in too. Everyone is always welcome here at Summerdale Court.”
If you’d like to find out more about what’s going on at the home, or attend one of the events contact the home on 0203 199 0834.
Date published: 15 September 2017