Last night, Thursday 1st February 2018, we held our prestigious Four Seasons Care Awards event, celebrating and commending all of the hard work and dedication of our teams.
The 15 categories were created to recognise excellence in a variety of roles across the organisation ranging from ‘Carer/Support Worker of the Year’ to ‘Personal Activities Lead Champion’. The awards also recognised the dedication and commitment from our residents, their relatives and volunteers. Over 700 people were nominated by care home residents, colleagues and visitors and these were shortlisted to reveal our Regional Winners.
All of the Regional Winners attended the awards evening, and patiently waited to find out who would be crowned the National Champion in their shortlisted category.
The National Champions on the evening were:
- Our Values Champion of the Year – James Irving (The Lodge Care Home)
- Support Team Member of the Year – Karen Frost (Romford Grange Care Home)
- Personal Activities Lead Champion of the Year – Alison Richards (The Cedars and Larches Care Home)
- Care Home Assistant Practitioner of the Year – Sian Plant (Balmoral Care Home)
- Central Support Team Member of the Year – Leanne Pennyfather (South East of England)
- Resident or Relative Contribution of the Year – John Kelland (Ty Gwynno Care Home)
- Volunteer of the Year – Jacob Orr (Comber Care Home)
- Dementia Care Champion of the Year – Deborah Davison (Highfield Hall Care Home)
- Specialist Services Champion of the Year – Pauline Dillon (Beechcare Care Home)
- Deputy Home Manager of the Year – Nichola Birkett (Regency Care Home)
- Home Manager of the Year – Sharon Smith (Langley Park Care Home)
- Regional Manager of the Year – Anne-Marie McKeich (Lothian, Scotland)
- Registered Nurse of the Year – Christine Bradley (The Vale Care Home)
- Carer/Support Worker of the Year – Val Walton (Brimington Care Home)
- Senior Carer of the Year – Catherine Davies (Ty Gwynno Care Home)
Tim Hammond, CEO of Four Seasons Health Care, said: “It was a really proud moment for me to see everyone at the awards ceremony. It was a fantastic way to celebrate all of their achievements and to showcase how they go above and beyond the call of duty every day. Everyone nominated is a winner in my eyes, as they work hard to provide special experiences for our residents day in, day out.”
Date published: 13 February 2018
Share this article: