April 2017 saw Four Seasons’ Health Care Grampian Region launch their VIP (Values In Practice) initiative which rewards people for living the Four Seasons values of being:
- and Making a Difference
Sylvia Nicoll, Regional Manager for Grampian, said: “No matter how big or small the action or the gesture is, the VIP Awards are an opportunity to say thank you to people who go above and beyond the call of duty every day to make a difference to our residents’ lives.
“I want to congratulate April’s 8 VIPs, you should all be really proud of your success.”
The April VIPs are:
- Hayley Winton – Care Assistant at Banks O’Dee Care Home in Aberdeen
- Linda Mitchell – Personal Activities Leader at Bearehill Care Home in Brechin
- Sheila – Care Assistant at Benholm Care Home in Forfar
- Jane Buckingham – Care Assistant at Dounemount Care Home in Macduff
- Sharon Gillan – Senior Nurse Care Assistant at Havencourt Care Home in Stonehaven
- Mr and Mrs Park – Volunteers at Laurels Lodge Care Home in Aberdeen
- Doreen Mitchell – Care Assistant at The Meadows Care Home in Huntly
- Tracey Flippence – Care Assistant at Woodside Care Home in Aberdeen
The VIPs – who can be members of the care team or volunteers - can be nominated by colleagues, residents, relatives, the home manager and visitors.
Sylvia Nicoll added: “These awards will continue to grow here in the Grampian region. I encourage you to nominate someone for the award if you believe they have been respectful, caring, trusted or made a difference in any way. For more information on the nomination process speak to the home manager.”
Share this article: