Twelve Four Seasons Care Homes have been named as ‘Top 20 Recommended Homes’ in this year's www.carehome.co.uk awards.
The prestigious awards highlight the most recommended care homes in each region of the UK and are based on over 120,000 reviews and recommendations received from care home residents as well as their family and friends.
The homes that received the award are as follows:
• Ardlough - Londonderry, Northern Ireland
• Belmont - Belfast, Northern Ireland
• Castle Lodge - Antrim, Northern Ireland
• Chestnut Lodge - Dungannon, Northern Ireland
• The Court - Ballymoney, Northern Ireland
• Edenvale - Limavady, Northern Ireland
• The Model - Ballymoney, Northern Ireland
• Moneymore - Moneymore, Northern Ireland
• Rosevale - Lisburn, Northern Ireland
• Tudordale - Belfast, Northern Ireland
• Baillieston - Glasgow, Scotland
• Gilmerton Neurological Centre - Edinburgh, Scotland
Reviews on carehome.co.uk look at all aspects of the service received by residents including the level of care and support, activities, safety and security and quality of food and drink.
Charlotte Oppong-Agyare, Director of Sales and Marketing, said:
“We are absolutely delighted to have received ‘Top 20 Recommended Homes’ awards for twelve of our care homes. It's a fantastic achievement and particularly pleasing as the positive review feedback on carehome.co.uk closely mirrors the responses we collect internally via our Quality of Life Programme.
“Our aim at Four Seasons Health Care is to make our homes a genuine home from home for the people who live with us. We make every effort to get to know our residents individually, taking account of their likes and dislikes and understanding their wants and wishes to make sure their care is personalised to them and their well-being. The carehome.co.uk awards are fantastic recognition that we are getting this right and really making a postive difference to the lives of our residents and their families too."
If you’d like to see what people are saying about any of our homes across the UK please visit www.carehome.co.uk
Date published: 25 March 2019
Share this article: