The team at Warrior Park Care Home in Hartlepool celebrated over 100 years of experience at the home, at a recent awards ceremony.
Gail Starling, Home Manager presented the home’s elite with their awards celebrating 10 or more years’ service.
The 17 team members commended for their long service were:
- Mark Armitage, Chef
- Theresa Brown, Kitchen Assistant
- Dominique Muir, Domestic Team
- Anne Browning, Senior Care Assistant
- Jan Perry, Care Assistant
- Julie Weirmouth, Nurse
- Marie Boagey, Care Assistant
- Sandra Bell, Laundry Assistant
- Sandra Ross, Laundry Assistant
- Nicola Gill, Domestic Team
Gail Starling, Home Manager, said: “Having continuity and routine in a care home is important for the residents. They get to know the team on a personal basis, and to some extent, see them as members of their family. I am very proud of the team here and congratulate those who have received awards.”
Would you like to work for Four Seasons? Take a look at our current vacancies list on our careers section.
Date published: 14 December 2017