It’s not every day you can celebrate 105 years of experience in the care sector. A special event at Northlea Court Care Home in Cramlington did just that on Friday 12th May 2017.
Sandra Smith, Home Manager presented the eight team members with their Long Service Certificates and gifts as a thank you for their continued dedication and hard work.
Sandra Smith said: “It was a pleasure presenting the team with their awards. I want to say massive congratulations to them all for their continued dedication and hard work. They’re all thought of very highly here in Northlea Court by the rest of the team, the residents and the relatives. Not every home can boast of so much experience under one roof and I’m very proud of each and every one of them.”
The team members receiving Long Service Awards were:
- Gillian Decarterat (Care Assistant) – 20 years’ service
- Susan Hurst (Cook) – 15 years’ service
- Carol Trefry (Nurse) – 15 years’ service
- Mandy Fitzsimmons (Care Assistant) – 15 years’ service
- Brenda Dwyer (Care Assistant) – 10 years’ service
- Peter Stewart (Care Assistant) – 10 years’ service
- Lillian Steward (Care Assistant) – 10 years’ service
- June Gardener (Care Assistant) – 10 years’ service
Date published: 15 September 2017
Share this article: