When Karen Norfolk, Home Administrator at St Mary’s Care Home in Crostwick put out a call asking for prizes for their upcoming summer fete on 28th August, she never expected the type of response that she got.
The home has been inundated with prizes from organisations, community groups and local people as everyone works raising money for special resident experiences in the home.
Some of the donated prizes are:
- A beauty hamper from Tesco Sprowston
- £40 voucher from The Old Rectory
- £10 voucher from the Co-Op Spixworth
- £20 voucher from the Recruiting Sergeant to Bewilderwood Adventure Park £
- 25 voucher for The White Horse
- Box of chocolates and bottle of wine from Spixworth Newsagents
Lee Ridgewell, Home Manager, said: “This generosity shows care and kindness does exists in our local community. We’ve received lots of gifts and we’re very grateful. I want to thank everyone who has donated, you’ve made a real difference to us.”
Are you looking for a care home in Crostwick? More information about St Mary’s Care Home is available on the www.fshc.co.uk
Share this article: