Also known as "domiciliary care", this involves at-home care services such as washing and dressing, preparing meals, breaks for existing carers, sleep-in, and short visit services. This service is currently only available in Harrogate and Andover.
- Personal care: Assistance with bathing, dressing, hair care, assistance getting ready for bed or getting up and preparing for the day.
- Meal preparation: Our support workers can call and ensure a hot meal is provided.
- Assistance with medication: A pop in call to prompt to take medication and to ensure that prescriptions are in the home.
- General Housework: Vacuuming, dusting, laundry, changing beds.
- Shopping service: Our staff can shop for you or accompany clients to do their own shopping locally.
- Companionship: Our Support Workers can accompany clients to social visits, theatre trips, shopping trips where assistance is needed.
- Respite breaks for care givers: Being responsible for providing care to a loved one can be demanding on both time and energy. Our support workers can provide cover allowing care givers personal time.
- Night-sitting service/sleep-in service: We can provide waking night cover, or alternatively sleeping night cover, to ensure that assistance is available should it be needed during the night.
- Pop-in service: A 15-minute check call.
"I feel at home when I visit my mother and feel confident that she is being well looked after, I wouldn't want her to be anywhere else."