On Friday 27th May, Croxteth Park Care Home in Liverpool held a Long Service Award Ceremony recognising those team members that have been with the organisation for a very long time.
The home celebrated 6 team members long service, which between them is approximately three quarters of a century years of experience in the care sector.
Lisa Kent, Home Manager, said: "Maintaining consistency for our residents is vital. Here at Croxteth Park we work hard to get to know our residents, but it's just as important for them to get to know us.
"I'm proud to be part of a team that is dedicated to serving our residents. Here's to many more years to come."
Lorraine Disley, Regional Manager for Four Seasons North West, said: “The team here are a real inspiration, I can see today just how much of a positive impact you’ve had on the residents in your care, and their relatives. Congratulations guys, these awards are well deserved and show your continued commitment and dedication to the residents in your care.”
The 6 team members commended for their long service were:
- Pauline Kearns – 18 years’ experience
- Veronica Keenan – 18 years’ experience
- Lynn Moore – 18 years’ experience
- Audrey Wall – over 10 years’ experience
- Debbie Kelly – over 10 years’ experience
- Pauline Dickinson – over 10 years’ experience
- Sandra Beckwith – over 10 years’ experience
- Sheila Nolan – over 10 years’ experience
Would you like to work for Four Seasons? Take a look at our list of current vacancies on our careers section.
Date published: 15 September 2017
Share this article: