Six members of the team at Laurels Lodge Care Home in Woodside recently celebrated their long service with the company.
Sylvia Nicoll, Four Seasons Health Care’s Regional Manager for Grampian, presented the team with a gift to commend their long service and commitment to the residents in the home.
Sylvia Nicoll said: “It makes me feel proud to have a team, and to be a part of that team with fantastic commitment and dedication to their work and the company, and I hope that this will serve as an inspiration to all the other staff at Laurels Lodge.”
89 years’ service was recognised at the event:
- Amanda Yeats (Senior Nursing Care Assistant) – 19 years service
- Marlene Smith (Personal Activities Leader) – 16 years service
- Sheila Gesma (Home Manager) – 16 years service
- Linda Mason (Deputy Manager) – 15 years service
- Jenny Watt (Care Assistant) - 12 years service
- Lisa Middleton (Care Assistant) – 11 years service
Linda Mason, Deputy Manager, said: “It’s so nice to be a part of a team that you know so well. We’re like a family here at Laurels, we’ve known each other so well now and it makes your job worthwhile.”
Date published: 15 September 2017
Share this article: