Seven members of the team at Mount Lens Care Home in Belfast received awards to recognise the length of service they’ve dedicated to the organisation.
The following members of the team received their awards from Regional Manager Alana Irvine:
- Senior Care Assistant Joanne Craig – 22 years service
- Senior Care Assistant Kellie Trimble – 20 years service
- Laundry Assistant Tracey Jones – 18 years service
- Care assistant Natalie Greer – 17 years service
- House Keeper Helen Hyman – 16 years service
- Domestic Assistant Helen Busby - 11 years service
- Care Assistant Dennis Tubera – 10 years service
Alana Irvine said: “Congratulations to everyone who has received an award today. There is over 100 years’ worth of experience in this room, all of which is used to cater to the residents’ needs. Well done everyone.”
Interested in a career at Four Seasons? Take a look at our current vacancies page.
Date published: 15 September 2017
Share this article: