Sandringham Care Home has introduced a special '2 o'clock Stop' where all the staff across the home in all roles take 15-20 minutes out of their daily tasks to have some one-to-one quality time connecting with residents.
- Home Manager Tracey taking a resident for a walk and chat around the home;
- Catering Manager joining residents at Sandringham Radio;
- PAL and care staff singing with a group of residents;
- SCA sitting having a well earned cup of tea with some residents
- Administrator reading to a resident
- Care assistant reading a portion of scripture to a resident in their rooms
- Nursing student having a conversation with a resident
Home manager Tracey Palmer said:
"Residents and staff have really enjoyed embracing the idea and it has very worthwhile."
Date published: 15 April 2019
Share this article: